The safety of our patients and employees is our uncompromising priority, and we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are monitoring the facts distributed by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other government agencies as the situation evolves.
Due to global concern regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and to protect our patients and their families from potential infection, we have implemented the following policies:
1) Any employee who has direct patient contact is required to wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water or by using an alcohol-based hand rub before meeting with visitors to our office.
2) All Employees are required to maintain a distance of 3 feet between themselves and visitor.
3) All employees wear a mask at all times, as well as additional PPE (personal protective equipment) as appropriate.
4) All surfaces with patient and visitor contact are disinfected after every visit.
5) All employees have been instructed to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth, to prevent the spread of the virus from potentially infected surfaces.
6) Any employees who have a fever, cough or are feeling ill are advised to stay home and not come to work as a precaution to protect the health of both our employees and our customers.
The safety of our staff and our customers are our greatest concern and we will do everything we can to protect the health of both parties as we are taking this situation seriously and cautiously. For more information on the Coronavirus, please visit the World Health Organization website: